Join us for our Intersections Fall Webinar Series to get information, resources, and new connections between disability, employment, and benefits!
October 23, 2013 | 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Get it straight from DVR (Wisconsin’s Division of Vocational Rehabilitation). Gina Haupt likes to tell it like it is and is giving us an inside look at working with DVR.
Wisconsin’s Division of Vocational Rehabilitation or DVR’s mission is to assist people with physical or mental disabilities obtain and maintain employment. Many of us work with or refer our clients to DVR every day. This webinar will provide tips on working with DVR. Get your DVR questions answered:
- What is the life of DVR closure – the 26 vs. the 28?
- What is the process for reopening a case and what post-closure services are available?
- What is cost reimbursement and how does it work?
- What benefit services are offered to consumers, how are they ordered by DVR counselors, and what are the billing procedures?
- What are some tips for getting the 3-way meeting with the DVR counselors?
- What feedback do counselors have about services? What are key service areas that could be improved? In general, what are counselors looking for?
Cost to Attend: $35 for this webinar or attend all 6 for $175. Don’t worry if you cannot make the event live. We plan to record them and make them available for viewing later as well!
VR Specialist in Ticket to Work and Social Security at the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Gina Haupt is a VR Specialist in Ticket to Work and Social Security at the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. She has been with the Division since 2007, working as a counselor in both the Wausau and Menomonie offices until taking on the responsibilities of VR Specialist in 2012. Ms. Haupt holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics and a Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling from UW-Stout.