We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to live and work in their community. ERI works to develop strategies and promote opportunities for people with disabilities to achieve their full potential in work and life.
ERI explores promising practices and provides training and technical assistance aimed at improving employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities though a variety of local, state, and national partnerships.
ERI offers training development, technical assistance, and consultation services to employers, human service professionals, disability advocates, government agencies, and the public regarding disability and employment issues.
Training development, technical assistance, and consultation services…
- Request a speaker or find out more about our topic expertise
- Access online training (you will be leaving this website)
- Request help with online training
- Training design and development services
- Website development and design services