Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI) – Madison, WI
Are you a creative thinker with an eye for detail and love of variety? Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI) is seeking a Senior Web and Graphic Designer who will join our team to manage the development and design of materials published through print, web, social, and digital media to human service professionals, disability advocates, government agencies, employers, and the public regarding disability and employment issues.
You must demonstrate experience in project management, team coordination, and demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in web and graphic design. Detail-oriented and flexible, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, and work independently as well as part of a team are just some of the necessary attributes.
Required Skills Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, Computer Science, adult learning or related field and/or 5+ years of experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating a mastery of varied design disciplines, web, print, and other media.
- Experience developing training content, setting up and facilitating webinars, and designing engaging training materials.
- Strong command of design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint).
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, WordPress, and familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity with web and interactive media practices.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in web design, information design and usability.
- Demonstrated ability to organize complex content for ease of navigation, readability, and accessibility.
- Photography, video, mobile sites/applications and interactive media design experience.
- Experience with setup and use of social media sites/networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- An understanding of disabilities including strength-based focus, and people-first language.
Job Type: Full-time
ERI is an equal opportunity employer with talented staff, creative work environment, excellent benefits and generous time off policies. ERI practices and promotes innovative services that advance employment opportunities, support personal choices, and enhance the well-being of individuals with disabilities across Wisconsin.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The search is open until filled. First consideration will be given to applications received by March 6, 2020.
Download and share this job notice (pdf)