The Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) is hosting a transition resource fair!
Who It’s For:
Students ages 13 and older, their families, and advocates
Wednesday October 30th
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 pm Dinner served at 5:30 pm
La Follette High School Cafeteria, 702 Pflaum Road Madison, WI
Students, their families, and advocates will receive face-to-face introductions to resources, along with explanations of the services available to students with disabilities and those that support them in their transition to their post-secondary goal. They will also learn about MMSD’s transition program options, including Project SEARCH and Campus Connect.
Attend the transition fair to connect with:
- Dane County Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- The ARC
- Access to Independence
- WI Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Vocational Futures Planning and Supports
- Employment Resources, Inc.
- Family Care Agencies
- IRIS Agencies
- Campus Connect
- Project SEARCH
- LOV Dane
- MMSD Representatives
- Supported Employment Agencies
This event is made possible with funding from an Employment First Grant awarded by the Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities (BPDD).