The MadMarket Double Dollars program is a farmers’ market incentive program for SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program) / FoodShare users. The program will offer a dollar for dollar match for all EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) transactions (up to $25) at three participating farmers’ markets. The program will begin Sunday, July 5th, and will run through December 20th. Participants will be able to redeem the Double Dollars at participating markets.
SNAP / FoodShare users are able to receive the double dollars by simply showing up to one of the participating markets with their benefits card. When the standard transaction is made, the participant will receive a dollar for dollar match, up to $25.00 per person, redeemable at any vendor at the participating markets. The double dollars are good through the month of December and are redeemable at any of the participating markets.
- For SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program) / FoodShare users ONLY.
- $25 maximum per user.
- Valid at participating markets ONLY.
- Expires December 20, 2015.
Go to Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Double Dollar Flyer (PDF)
- Double Dollar Flyer Spanish (PDF)
- Madison Area Farmers’ Markets that accept EBT
- How Do I Use My Quest Card At A Farmers’ Market?