Disability Advocacy Day is on March 20 in Madison. The deadline for registering is Friday, March 8. Talk with your legislator about issues that matter to you!
Come to Madison for this important day of
- Share your experiences, concerns, and suggestions with your state legislator.
- Learn what’s happening in Wisconsin around issues that matter for people with disabilities.
- Meet others who care about the important issues that matter to you.
- Rally at the State Capitol.
- Advocate for the changes you want in Wisconsin.
Visit the Survival Coalition of Wisconsin Disability Organizations to learn more.
Your Participation is Important
You MUST register to participate in this FREE day of advocacy and to have legislative visits. The voice of the disability community is extremely important for policymakers to hear.
There are two ways to register:
Download and Complete Form
Registrations and payments must be completed or postmarked no later than March 8, 2019.