Disability Advocacy Day 2019
Real Lives, Real Work, Real Smart Wisconsin
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
Get Up-to-Date Event Information on the Survival Coalition Wisconsin Website.
- 9:30 AM – Check in at Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI
- 10:30 – Briefing on Survival Coalition’s current issues, planning time and lunch
- 12:15 PM – Rally at the State Capitol, Hamilton Street Entrance (3 blocks away)
- 1:00 – 3:00 – Attend legislative visits
- 3:00 – 3:30 – Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol
Don’t forget to stop by our voting resource table!
Registrations are now closed
For questions about Disability Avocacy Day, please Contact Fil Clissa: email@example.com