Wow! Is it true that teenagers spend 9 hours a day using social media?! I’m not a teen, but I know I’m guilty of social media/net surfing addiction. Maybe you spend a lot of your time the same way, maybe you’re a stay at home mom, or just have extra time on your hands. Everyone wants to make money for doing nothing, but is it possible?
In a word, no. You can make some cash though if you have some time on your hands. There are lots of websites that offer to pay for taking surveys. Really, just to give your opinion! Here are a couple with high user ratings along with some suggestions:
- PaidViewPoint: Survey lengths vary, but are typically between 5-6 minutes. You’ll receive an email when surveys are available. They pay cash via PayPal and offer Amazon and WalMart gift cards.
- Tellwut: Fun polls created by users or submitted by businesses. You can log in daily to take surveys and don’t have to wait for e-mail invitations. Pay is in gift cards (Amazon and WalMart to name a few), vouchers, and marchandise.
- Use your diversity. Nearly every survey begins with demographic info about you – gender, ethnicity, age, etc. My guess is, the more unique your opinion, the more success you’ll have.
- It’s not like winning the lottery so don’t expect tons of cash and prizes. If you’re a shopper, a $25 Amazon gift card might satisfy your craving. Then spend that $25 you would have used toward something more important
- Make yourself available. Many of the surveys are timely or have participation limits. If you have lots of available online time, you’ll do fine.
- Consider a new email account. Email accounts like Gmail are free, and you can expect an increase in junk emails.
If you have the time, this might be a great way of allowing yourself some fun money but still take care of all your needs. Let us know if you try it out!
Share this Post